Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Where has the time gone?

So... I know that I have been totally slacking lately on the blog-front... Sorry!  A friend of mine got on to me the other day for not having blogged in a while, and I tried to retort with "Well you don't either"... I really should check her blog more often... Oops!  She's been blogging like crazy, which makes me want to get back at it.  This isn't going to be a massive recap of our past several months, just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten the password to my blogger account, I've just been trying to "work" more at work, which leaves less time for blogging.  But in this new year, I'm trying to make sure to make more time for Liz so that Liz can be a better Mommy and Wifey... Blogging about my loves (especially my guys) may not exactly be just about me, but it's something that I love to do, and that's part of the battle.

Some things that you'll be seeing in future blogs:
-Thanksgiving (I actually started that one several weeks ago, but I wasn't feeling it, so I stopped and haven't picked it back up yet)
-My foray in to food hacking
-The entire Christmas Season
-New Years
-Scentsy
-My journey to not be my mothers size (Sorry, mom, you know I love you, but...)
-Trying to figure out what to do with Granny, her house, and getting our finances in check

Next time on "Our Homemade Home"... Adventures in Thanksgiving... Finally :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I like the list of things to come... If it makes you feel any better, you are my inspiration to actually blog something on occasion. Have you tried writing for any length of time lately? I tried to go back to journaling with a PEN and my hand started cramping after like half a page. It was awful.

    ReplyDelete