Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Getting Started

This probably isn't going to be anything spectacular... Basically I got on Pinterest the other day and said "Hey, you know what self?  How about starting a blog?"  So here it is.  It's going to be a lot about our lives.  The various craft and food projects that we embark on.  I've always been somewhat of a foodie/foody (I put both because I haven't a clue how that is supposed to be spelled, but now that I'm thinking about it, can a made up word really have a correct or incorrect spelling, I mean Hello!  It was made up in the first place).  In addition to being a foody (and married to someone who happens to like my food, bless his heart), we've always enjoyed the crafty part of doing VBS (at our church we do everything pretty much from scratch, all the way down to the Bible class material) so when we found out that we were going to be blessed with a bouncing baby boy (hehe, I just thought about how he really is bouncing becase he absolutely loves to spend time in his jumper) we saw that as the perfect time to get our craft on.  Besides the furniture itself (most of which we did assemble ourselves) Baby Nigel's room is pretty much put together totally out of craftiness with very little pre-made stuff, and if it was pre-made it probably got some kind of makeover or face lift.  Our craftiness didn't stop at his room, though, it was merely awakened.  So here we are... We'll probably get some crafty posts, some foody, some photoy, and some just everyday-y...

Here we go...

1 comment:

  1. I love you lizzy. I'm going to start nagging you like you nag Kelly when you start slacking. :D

    ReplyDelete